Friday, May 22, 2009

EmmaLee's 3rd Birthday

"Princess Marianne"... it was actually supposed to be EmmaLee wearing the crown, but the weather was windy and I used it for a headband since she wasn't really interested in wearing it until cake and presents time. This is pretty much the only picture I have from this pregnancy so far...






All of her friends were so sweet.
Joshua Fenstermaker was there
and EmmaLee obviously loves him! :)












For EmmaLee's 3rd birthday, we bought her a "big girl bed".
She was thrilled and took right to it. (Yeah!)

I love how she is so content with simple pleasures.

1 comment:

  1. Yeay! Happy birthday EmmaLee!! She's such a big girl now! Looks like she had a super fun princess party and you look soooo tiny and cute! So I have some ideas for baby names. It sounds like you like more classic, timeless names and I hope these aren't too "cheerleader"!
    -Giselle
    -Leisel
    -Greta(I just met a cute baby with this name)
    -Gretle
    -Daphne
    -Ruby
    -RosaLee(sounds cute with EmmaLee but maybe a lil too rhymey for you)

    ReplyDelete